Paper Selection and Publication Process
- Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editorial Assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-2 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editorial Assistant in time.
- Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two external reviewers and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a manuscript. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
- Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
- The authors revise paper and publication fee (50USD).
- After publication, the corresponding author will receive two hard copies (For Indonesian Author) free of charge.
- E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage for download, free of charge.